Grab hire is a great way to dispose of waste, particularly if there is a lot of it! Grab hire is suitable for both residential and commercial projects as it allows large amounts of waste to be removed quickly and easily.
Reasons to Choose Grab Hire
- It is quick and easy to arrange grab hire and, in some instances, you can have your waste removed in the same day!
- You can choose a grab lorry to suit the accessibility of your site and the amount of waste that needs removing.
- Large amounts of waste can be removed in one go, our grab lorry at TDL Grab Hire can take 15 tonne loads.
- Our grab vehicles are suitable for sites with low fencing or walls as there is no need to manually move the waste for collection.
- This is a cost and time effective way of disposing of rubble, soil and other waste. To do this yourself it would involve A LOT of trips to the tip, and each bag of rubble may even be charged at £3 per bag!
- Frees up space on a site as waste can be collected straight away as oppose to a skip being left on site for days or even weeks!
- You can book in as many or few grab hires as you need, and you can book them as and when you need them.
- You don’t need an accurate estimate of your waste as grab lorries can take larger quantities and can also do additional runs if necessary.
- It is a quick process and can take as little as 30 minutes for a grab lorry to remove the waste from your site completely.
- You don’t have to attend whilst the removal is taking place as long as you have left clear instruction on where the waste is located.